Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Must-See for Lovers of Story


Today my son Cameron was home from school with the flu. Remember those awful, long days when you sit and watch boring day-time TV and try to keep chicken noodle soup down (maybe with a couple of saltine crackers) while your mom brings you 7up tosip through a bendy straw?

Instead of leaving Cameron victim to boring afternoon TV, I went out and rented a couple of movies. This evening we cuddled on the couch (he's feeling better, btw, and his fever is gone) and watched Big Fish. :)If you're a person who loves and sees the possibility of story, who understands the many mosaic and moving meanings of a story, who gets the point that its the love and life within a story that matters, Big Fish is a movie you've just got to see. I'm glad I've got it for a week. I'll have the whole thing memorized by Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home